1. Supporting Synapse as a Community Sponsor and Networking with Startups at the PS27 Booth
We had a blast meeting with founders, accelerators, venture capital firms, and innovation enthusiasts from across the region. If you didn’t get a chance to make a hole-in-one for a free book – check out the titles below for our recommended reading list from PS27 Foundation programs over the years.
2. Hearing from the Leaders of Florida’s Top Universities on their Commitment to Innovation and Leading the Next Generation of Founders
At PS27 we are always looking for the most creative, innovative, and disciplined students to work with our portfolio companies. We connect with Colleges and Universities throughout the region to find startup companies to invest in, engage volunteers in our programs, and hire interns. University leaders of the 23-county Florida High Tech Corridor shared the stage at Synapse Summit 2022 where they celebrated a 25-year legacy of partnership and innovation. We’re here for it!
3. Scouting for Florida’s Latest Tech Companies and Dancing with Flymotion’s Robot Dog
Flymotion is a veteran-owned company and an industry leader providing end-to-end technology solutions, system integration, world-class training, and support. Our subject matter experts bring decades of military and public safety operational experience to professionals across Public Safety, Government, Defense, Security, and Enterprise globally. Check out our video on Instagram to see this robot-dog dance.
4. Catching Up with PS27 Portfolio Company, Miventure, Recently-Acquired by Silicon Prairie
Miventure, developer of a crowdfunding investment app for startups, was purchased by St. Paul, Minnesota-based Silicon Prairie Holdings Inc. for an undisclosed amount, the companies announced in November. As a result, the two will join forces to build an improved investment crowdfunding portal for businesses.
5. Taking Team Photos with Tidal Marketing and Photos FLA
Yes, we love a fun photo booth. Shout out to Tidal Marketing for helping us create some outstanding content for Synapse! We recognize the hard work and planning it takes to pull off a killer event and give kudos to your team!